UBMD Family Medicine at Conventus Services
Our office at Conventus focuses on providing adult primary care, women’s health services and addictions care. See “Services we provide” below for more information.
Call us at 716.550.8361 to make an appointment today.
Our practice in Conventus opened June 2017 in the UBMD Physicians’ Group Outpatient Center on the 4th floor of Conventus. The first of its kind for UBMD and UBMD Family Medicine, Conventus is a multidisciplinary outpatient care center with 12 UBMD practices working together on the same floor. Conventus, located downtown on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, connects us to the new Oishei Children’s Outpatient Center, the new John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital and, by extension, the Buffalo General Medical Center.
We provide care for:
- Adolescents (Addictions Medicine)
- Adult Men & Women
- Aged & Elderly
Services we provide:
- Well Care & Prevention Visits
- Addictions Medicine: prescription medications and others; also treat adolescents and pregnant patients with addictions. Please see Addiction Medicine tab on this website for more information.
- Women's Health services, including gynecological visits, pregnancy and delivery services
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic (long-term) illness and acute (shot-term) illness
- Office procedures, such as skin biopsies, simple laceration repair, joint injections and colposcopy.
To help you make the best decisions for your care, UBMD Family Medicine is dedicated to:
- Providing “whole-person” care – including mental health treatments.
- Keeping you up-to-date on your vaccines and preventative screenings.
- Listening to your questions and feelings.
- Learning about your family life situation, health goals, and preferences so that we may recommend treatments that make sense to you.
- Providing equal access to all patients regardless of insurance status.
We are always available to assist with:
- Answering questions about your care to help you understand your condition(s) and all your options.
- Following the plan that we have agreed is best for your health. If you have trouble with this, let us know!