UBMD Family Medicine of Amherst Services
Our office focuses on providing comprehensive care to all ages, no matter where they are on their health care journey. While our practice provides primary care for all ages, including wellness/prevention care and sick care, we also focus on women’s care, chronic and short-term illnesses and several other health-related concerns. See “Services we provide” below for more information.
Beginning in 1986, our Amherst practice was originally known as the Lazar Family Medicine Center in Williamsville, but has been known as the UBMD Family Medicine at Amherst practice since 2008 when we moved locations.
Call 716.688.9641 for an appointment.
We provide care for:
- Infants, Children & Adolescents
- Adult Men & Women
- Aged & Elderly
Services we provide in our office:
- Well Care & Prevention Visits
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic (long-term) illness and acute (shot-term) illness
- Women's Health services including gynecological visits, pregnancy and delivery services
- Office Procedures including skin biopsies, simple laceration repair, joint injections, colposcopy and vasectomy
- Diabetes Educator
- Clinical Psychologist for mental health assessment and counseling
To help you make the best decisions for your care, UBMD Family Medicine is dedicated to:
- Providing “whole-person” care – including mental health treatments.
- Keeping you up-to-date on your vaccines and preventative screenings.
- Listening to your questions and feelings.
- Learning about your family life situation, health goals, and preferences so that we may recommend treatments that make sense to you.
- Providing equal access to all patients regardless of insurance status.
We are always available to assist with:
- Answering questions about your care to help you understand your condition(s) and all your options.
- Following the plan that we have agreed is best for your health. If you have trouble with this, let us know!