UBMD Family Medicine at BestSelf Services
UBMD Family Medicine at BestSelf Behavioral Health is co-located with BestSelf Behavioral Health's Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Homeless Services Programs. UBMD Family Medicine at BestSelf Behavioral Health allows individuals living with severe mental illness to have access to primary care services directly linked to their psychiatric services.
Clients enrolled in any of BestSelf Behavioral Health's 9 programs are eligible to receive primary care on site from UBMD Family Medicine.
Call 716.710.4399 for an appointment.
We aim to:
- Facilitate Care Transitions
- Prioritize individual needs
- Manage chronic illness
- Improve patient experience
- Link patients to specialty services
- Expedite blood work and labs
- Administer immunizations
- Provide educational resources
To help you make the best decisions for your care, UBMD Family Medicine is dedicated to:
- Providing “whole-person” care – including mental/behavioral health treatments.
- Keeping you up-to-date on your vaccines and preventative screenings.
- Listening to your questions and feelings.
- Learning about your family life situation, health goals, and preferences so that we may recommend treatments that make sense to you.
- Providing equal access to all patients regardless of insurance status.
We are always available to assist with:
- Answering questions about your care to help you understand your condition(s) and all your options.
- Following the plan that we have agreed is best for your health. If you have trouble with this, let us know!
The ECMC Lifeline Foundation Mobile Mammography Coach visits on site once or twice per year for women in need. Please call the office at 716-701-4399 to schedule.
Scripts are supplied by UB Family Medicine at BestSelf providers.
Services are available for the uninsured/underinsured through Cancer Services Program of Erie County. Call 716.858.7376 for information on Cancer Services Program of Erie County or to enroll.