UBMD Family Medicine at Jefferson Services
We provide care for:
- Infants, Children & Adolescents
- Adult Men & Women
- Aged and Elderly
Services we provide in our office:
- Well Care & Prevention Visits/Annual Physicials
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic (long-term) illness and acute (shot-term) illness
- Women's Health services including contraceptive management
- Office Procedures including skin biopsies, joint injections, and trigger point injections
- Diabetes Education program on-site
- Clinical Psychologist for mental health assessment and counseling
To help you make the best decisions for your care, UBMD Family Medicine is dedicated to:
- Providing “whole-person” care – including mental/behavioral health treatments.
- Keeping you up-to-date on your vaccines and preventative screenings.
- Listening to your questions and feelings.
- Learning about your family life situation, health goals, and preferences so that we may recommend treatments that make sense to you.
- Providing equal access to all patients regardless of insurance status.
We are always available to assist with:
- Answering questions about your care to help you understand your condition(s) and all your options.
- Following the plan that we have agreed is best for your health. If you have trouble with this, let us know!
UBMD Family Medicine at Jefferson proudly partners with the Patient Voices Network to provide the ECMC Lifeline Foundation Mobile Mammography Coach on site the first Thursday of every month for women in need. Please call the office at 716.332.3797 x337 to schedule.
You MUST have a script in hand to receive a screening. Scripts are supplied by UBMD Family Medicine at Jefferson providers or can be faxed to 716.829-3004.
Services are available for the uninsured/underinsured through Cancer Services Program of Erie County. Call 716.858.7376 for information on Cancer Services Program of Erie County or to enroll.