UBMD Family Medicine at Lake Shore Services
UBMD Family Medicine at Lake Shore Behavioral Health is co-located with Lake Shore Behavioral Health's Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Homeless Services Programs. UBMD Family Medicine at Lake Shore Behavioral Health allows individuals living with severe mental illness to have access to primary care services directly linked to their psychiatric services.
Only clients enrolled in Lake Shore's ACT or Homeless Services Programs are eligible to receive primary care on site from UBMD Family Medicine.
We aim to:
- Facilitate Care Trasitions
- Prioritize individual needs
- Manage chronic illness
- Improve patient experience
- Link patients to specialty services
- Expedite blood work and labs
- Administer immunizations
- Provide educational resources
To help you make the best decisions for your care, UBMD Family Medicine is dedicated to:
- Providing “whole-person” care – including mental/behavioral health treatments.
- Keeping you up-to-date on your vaccines and preventative screenings.
- Listening to your questions and feelings.
- Learning about your family life situation, health goals, and preferences so that we may recommend treatments that make sense to you.
- Providing equal access to all patients regardless of insurance status.
We are always available to assist with:
- Answering questions about your care to help you understand your condition(s) and all your options.
- Following the plan that we have agreed is best for your health. If you have trouble with this, let us know!
UBMD Family Medicine at Lake Shore proudly partners with the Patient Voices Network to provide the ECMC Lifeline Foundation Mobile Mammography Coach on site for women in need. Please call the office at 716.856.2587 to schedule.
You MUST pre-register and have a script in hand to receive a screening. Scripts are supplied by UB Family Medicine at Lake Shore providers.
Services are available for the uninsured/underinsured through Cancer Services Program of Erie County. Call 716.858.7376 for information on Cancer Services Program of Erie County or to enroll.