UBMD Family Medicine at Sheridan Services
We provide care for:
- Infants, Children & Adolescents
- Adult Men & Women
- Aged and Elderly
Services we provide in our office:
- Well Care & Prevention Visits
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic (long-term) illness and acute (short-term) illness
- Women's Health Services including gynecological visits, pregnancy and delivery services
- Office Procedures including colposcopy
- Psychologist available for patients 18 years and older
- Chemical Dependency Program/Addiction Medicine
To help you make the best decisions for your care, UBMD Family Medicine is dedicated to:
- Providing “whole-person” care – including mental/behavioral health treatments.
- Keeping you up-to-date on your vaccines and preventative screenings.
- Listening to your questions and feelings.
- Learning about your family life situation, health goals, and preferences so that we may recommend treatments that make sense to you.
- Providing equal access to all patients regardless of insurance status.
We are always available to assist with:
- Answering questions about your care to help you understand your condition(s) and all your options.
- Following the plan that we have agreed is best for your health. If you have trouble with this, let us know!